Monday 10 February 2014

Sarah Kay My Sweet Lili...

 

Hello & Good Morning I hope you all had a good weekend. We had a busy day on Saturday with shopping, haircuts & opticians appointments, so it was lovely to spend most of the day in my craft room with Jessica on Sunday.

 
This is the second card I made yesterday with another Sarah Kay stamp My Sweet Lili. Again purchased from The Hobby House a long time ago.
 
 
Papers are also Vintage Rose from Wild Rose Studio.
 Green & white roses & sea charm pearls are from The Hobby House.

 
I have glittered with crystal stickles on the roses & image but my pic's do not show how pretty it makes them look.
 
 
 
I am entering this card at The Hobby House Challenge Blog.
 
 
 
 
 
Many Thanks For Looking Today.
Hugs
Karen x

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Karen! Love this gentle green colour and I can see the stickles really well on my tablet, so sparkly. It must be great to have someone to craft with at home. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Karen the colours are gorgeous and the image is so pretty love the flower arrangement as well just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen - adorable image and the colours are gorgeous.
    Love the flower arrangement and super sparkle.
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Hobby House this month.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete