Thursday 27 February 2014

Magnolia Tilda with winter flowers

 

 
Hello & good evening to all my family, friends & followers.
 I hope you've all had a nice day, especially as the sun has been shining.
 I have spent some time in my craft room this afternoon making this little Mothers Day card.



 Stamp is Magnolia Tilda With Winter Flowers from Sweet Christmas Dreams 2011 collection,
I have coloured image with copic's & finished with Shabby white Fran-tage.

  

Dies used are
Cheery Lynn Doily, Butterfly & Lace Border,
Magnolia Doo Hickey Heart.



6 x 6 shaped card Craft Work Cards,
Flowers 2 tone Roses Wild Orchid Crafts,
Large Lilac Flower The Range,
Stardust Stickles on flowers & butterflies.
 Lace, Ribbon, Stamen's & Pearls from craft stash.




I am entering these challenges...












Many Thanks For Looking Today.
Hugs Karen x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I hope you and the family are well and happy. Fabulous card! I love the gentle colouring of Tilda and the really pretty flowers and butterfly. This colour combo always looks lovely yet I've never done it, must try it one day. I made a card today but it just doesn't look right. I might have to post it so I can get some collective wisdom on what to do with it except bin it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen sorry I'm a bit late with my comments yesterday was a bit busy so didn't get much time for blogging. This is a stunning card the whole design is just delightful just the perfect card. Good luck in the challenges this is the winner!!! Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karen, I've just been looking through some of your cards and they are so beautiful! So many gorgeous embellishments - I can't wait to see more!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Such a beautiful Card! I love the colours, the design and the sparkles on the Flowers. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia. Good luck!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Karen! Love that sweet image and I also like your colour choices. Purple is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Karen. Pretty design and lovely Tilda. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Karen on winning a top three place with your sewing Tilda card!!! You so deserved to win as it is an absolutely beautiful card. I hope you have many more wins.
    Thank you for your lovely comment, it's so nice to win something. I just wish more people had entered for Carole as she's so nice and makes lots of gorgeous things. Anyway you have a great week with your family and congrats again :) Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete