Tuesday 4 February 2014

LOTV Emma Pot Plant


Hello & Good Evening.

I do hope you are all keeping well. I had hoped to post this card at the weekend but we had a very busy time. My Daughter & I went with a friend to see the Nutcracker Ballet on Friday evening at the Baths Hall in Scunthorpe. Then Jessica & I went shopping at Meadow Hall on Saturday while my Husband & Son went to watch Rotherham United at the New York Stadium. I spent most of Sunday cooking, cleaning. catching up on laundry, & ironing school uniforms, etc.

Song I have chosen...Thank you for the Roses by Kitty Wells.
I have made this card with LOTV stamp Emma Pot Plant.
Image has been coloured with Copic's,
Flowers are finished with white chalk ink.
 
 
Song I have chosen...Thank you for the Roses by Kitty Wells
 
 
 
I am entering this card at the LOTV  challenge Name that tune!
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for looking today.
Karen x
















 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen! Lovely flower arrangement and die cuts. I don't know the song but the image definitely fits the bill. Your colouring is as usual, fab.
    I don't get to go to the ballet or shopping, I tried but the my lads just won't do it for me, but would for their girlfriends. Lol. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is so pretty love the image and the colouring is so good I love this colour scheme and such great flowers. Its a stunner so good luck in the LOTV challenge. Hope you enjoyed the ballet it sounded fab. I'm afraid I'm a football widow as well !! Love and Happy crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Karen ...and perfect for the theme!

    Thanks for entering our 'name that tune' challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete