Sunday 9 February 2014

Sarah Kay Best Friends Forever...

 

Hello & Good Afternoon, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. My daughter Jessica & I have spent most of the day crafting in our pyjama's, while my husband cooked us a lovely Sunday lunch.

 
 
 
 
I have made my card with a Sarah Kay stamp Best Friends Forever, I believe I purchased it along time ago from The Hobby House at the Paper craft show in Doncaster.

 
Papers are Vintage Rose from Wild Rose Studio & the pink roses & sugar & spice pearls are from Hobby House.

 
                              I am entering this card at The Hobby House Challenge Blog. 

                       http://hobbyhousechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=54c49785972fd8a3



This is Jessica's lovely little Magnolia card,
 
Many Thanks For Looking Today.
Love
Karen & Jessica xx
 

3 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards! Jessica is taking after you in wonderful card-making. Beautifully coloured and embellished, really sweet images and great use of die cuts. It's a shame there wasn't a challenge to enter Jessica's card into, it would have got my vote :-) .
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my card. Is your craft room fully up and running now? Hugs Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra Thank you so much for the lovely comments Jess was really pleased when I said her card could go on my blog. As you can guess my craft room is not very tidy now but I will try to post it later this week. I am just finishing my second card then a tidy up & lots of ironing school wear before we watch call the midwife with some choc's. Hope all is ok with you all. Karen & Jess xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty card! Love the girly colours and sparkle! Thanks for sharing with us at The Hobby House this month, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete