Sunday 18 May 2014

Magnolia Afternoon Tea Tilda...

                                                          Hello all Family Friends & Followers,

           I hope you are all enjoying the weekend so far, especially with the beautiful sunny weather we are having here in the uk this weekend.

I would like to say a big hello & welcome to my newest followers Sandra & Kikka I hope you enjoy my future posts.

Although it is too nice to be indoors crafting/blogging I felt I needed to post this card as we will be having a little Afternoon Tea in the garden later today.

 I have used Afternoon Tea Tilda stamp & masked her unto Afternoon Tea Tilda Bench.

 I have coloured with Copics & added Shabby White Fran-tage.




To make this card I have used
8 x 8 Scalloped Craft Uk card The Range,
Papers are
Pink background is from the Blueberry Hill paper pad Papermania,
Teacups paper is Dove Craft Cupcakes paper pad purchased from Wilko's,
Dies used
Spellbinders Oval purchased from Once upon a stamp,
Flowers
All purchased Wild Orchid Crafts,
Gauze purchased Pharmacy,
Lace, Ribbon & Pretty Notebook Tag,
All kindly sent to me from my Mum in Guernsey.
Pink Paper Doily purchased John purchased,
Pink Pearls purchased The Hobby House,
Gesso purchased Live & Love Crafts.
Time For & Afternoon Tea Sentiment Stamps.

 I am Entering in these challenges...
 


http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/week-218-tea-party.html

http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/midweek-magnolias-89-pretty-in-pink.html

http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-94-include-sentiment.html





           Many Thanks for looking Today & for all the lovely comments on my last card.
                                                                     Hugs Karen x


    


9 comments:

  1. Oh, so lovely card! It has been sunny weekend also here in Finland. The summer has arrived.. yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the image and your gorgeous colouring. Also the fab layout and all the layers. Gorgeous piece of lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Karen! Wonderfully coloured Tilda set of beautifully with your choice of papers and embellishments. Good Luck in the challenges. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Karen. I love the image and the design is beautifully embellished.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card, what a beauty! thank you for joining us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia for our 'Sentiment' Challenge.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen this is amazing what a stunning design and fab stamp its all so lovely just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, I love this stamp! The papers match perfectly and I love your beautiful embellishments, as always!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Karen, what a fabulous pink creation this is. So shabby chic, I love it to bits. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card, Karen. Love the papers, they go so well with Tilda. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete