Saturday 5 April 2014

Happy Easter Card...




Good afternoon to you all.
 I hope you are having a nice weekend so far.
 
 
 
Here is the second card that I made yesterday.
It started out as a very C & S card, then I added the flowers today. 
 
     I have heat embossed the HAPPY EASTER stamp with Kettle Copper powder & finished with Shabby White Fran-tage.




 I have stamped Faux stitching in Memento Rich Cocoa ink around the bottom layer.    
 
 

     
                       I have used                          
  7 x 7 Craft Uk Limited card Sir Stampalot.
HAPPY EASTER stamp Papermania.
Kettle Copper Embossing Powder Personal Impressions.
Hearts Die.(not sure).
Catalina Floral Memory Box Die.
Cuttlebug Embossing folder.
White Mesh Netting Wedding section John Lewis Southampton.
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon & Stamens from Guernsey.
Gems from my craft stash.
 
I am entering this card in these challenges...
 
 
 
 
Many Thanks For Looking Today & Your Lovely Comments.
Hugs Karen x
 
 


 

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Easter card :) Thanks for playing with us in the Wild Orchid Challenge this week♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty love the sentiment in the centre and those flowers are a fantastic arrangement and colour scheme gorgeous Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, I love the die-cut frame and sentiment as the feature and the gorgeous embellishments around them.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, hope all is well with you and that you had a lovely Easter!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete